The Fixicians warranty policy covers our products for 3 to 12 months from the purchase date. Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. Damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear are not covered by our warranty policy.
We only refund if we cannot provide replacement or repair.
- Upon receipt and inspection of your returned items(s), we will issue a replacement. We reserve the right to refuse to refund if you change your mind.
- Items returned to us must be in re-saleable condition to qualify for refunds. We will not accept responsibility for, nor refund the cost of goods that do not arrive in the condition that they were sold.
- All eligible non -defective returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- The customer can return a product with original packaging for an exchange within 7 days of purchase.
- No physical or water damage is covered under warranty.
- The warranty only covers the part which is replaced or repaired.
- Equipment left after 60 days will become excess and will be discarded accordingly. Equipment not picked up within 60 days will be considered abandoned and will be discarded or salvaged.